Wednesday 4 February 2015

A romantic date with a difference

The Mission was to find a romantic date with a difference, I had to find a fun, interesting, intimate date and one that we both enjoy, and I actually found it! its fun, its a little bit messy and lasts for 6 hours and I or I mean "We" get to eat chocolate.  I don't have to sit and watch no boring action movie, I don't have to get dressed up I don't even have to wear makeup if I don't want too.  This is ideal for us, we be going to Dublin to do a 6 hour chocolate making workshop.
 mmmmh I be surrounded by chocolate all day I love the smell of chocolate and the taste the texture basically I love everything about it. I just cant wait, and I never thought I would say that about one of the dates I picked. https://www.goldenmoments.ie/chocolate-making-workshop.html?a=anne

No comments:

Post a Comment