Friday 30 January 2015

"What to do for Date night?"

What to do for date night? I hate it when its my turn to make the decision on where to go or what to do, will he be bored?
Like the time when I picked the pottery painting night, I couldn't wait to do it, I was so excited when I told him where I picked.  I loved it but he was so bored he painted a sad face on his plate, or even the night I brought him to the lecture on healthy eating in the work place, you can imagine how he took that one.
Ohh  I hate picking where to go or what to do on date night, and I have a feeling he doesn't like it either. This time I going to find a really great place to go.
Right this weeks mission is to find somewhere fun, romantic, interesting, and something he will have to try beat ha the mission begins

No comments:

Post a Comment