Wednesday 12 November 2014

Here's a gift for the whole family...


Whitewater Rafting | Free Personalised Voucher 

<div class=

I always wanted to try white water rafting, how great it would feel to say I'd experienced it with my family, or maybe for a hen or stag weekend it wouldn't be a experience you would forget in a hurry.

I found this one based on the river Liffey in Dublin, I love Dublin, we could even make a day and night of it and spend the night in Dublin as I would gather we will have plenty to talk about after 3 and a half hours of twists and turns, big and small drops. I think it looks fun, scary, exhilarating, all of them things but should I get this one or will it be a push too far hehe! I think I just might get it.
Check out the link below and see what you think of it.
https://www.goldenmoments.ie/whitewater-rafting.html?a=Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment